Credit card safety
- Greengauges uses the latest technology to protect your credit card information and does not release it to any outside organization. You can place your orders using Netscape's SSL encryption (the Internet standard for secure transactions) .
- As reported in a recent Knight-Ridder News Service article (which appeared in the Philadelphia Inquirer):-
"In 1997, there were no reports of credit-card information stolen on the World Wide Web during a transfer of information over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) line, the kind of line used by Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Explorer. There were no slip-ups. None."
- We will never process your credit card until your order has shipped.
Greengauges Privacy Guarantee
- We will not rent or sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. However, we must cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer.
- If you have purchased from our site or subscribed to one of our newsletters, we may occasionally update you via email of special opportunities. We may also contact you if you have entered one of our contests or sweepstakes. If you choose not to receive updates when you enter a contest or sweepstakes, it will not affect your chances of winning.
- To customize the information you wish to receive from us, or to let us know you do not wish to receive email from us, simply e-mail us at email@example.com and tell us what you want.
- We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third-parties for research purposes. In other words, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
- If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greengauges uses the latest encryption technology and other methods to protect your credit card information. Your orders are placed using Netscape's SSL encryption (the Internet standard for secure transactions).
- For more information about credit card security or other payment options, choose "Placing an order" in the Help Desk menu.
Changes to our Policy
- Our Policy is intended to provide you with the safest and most secure shopping experience possible.
- If you have any questions, or would like further clarification, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com